The Icekube is designed to convert those old stainless steel tanks into cold water therapy rather than storage bins. Like all of our cold water products the Icekube provides a safe and easy therapy solution.The Icekube is a self contained pump, filter and chilling unit that can be hooked up to any cold water tank and can maintain water as low as 42 F (5.5 C) without the necessity of filling, draining and cleaning on a daily basis.
The Icekube is capable of saving tens of thousands of gallons of water as well as hundreds of man hours each year by keeping your existing tank clean and cold.
- Electrical requirement is 110Volt dedicated 15amp circuit for each unit.
- The Coldtub comes with a 6′ GFCI cord and male plug.
- Requires plumbing to and from the chiller and water tank. This should be engineered to promote natural water flow and eliminate air locks.
- Filters with Silver Sentinel drop in water filter.
- 1000Watt heater
- Wifi extender installed to run the Coldtub app
- Capable of connecting tub to Mycoldtub.com and controlling the tub from internet. This depends on the internet availability on location. Preferred would be ethernet cable ran to the Coldtub. This feature will require you to disable ping blocks from the port that the Coldtub is connected through.
*Performance: is dependant on your custom application some limiting factors would include Length of water lines, volume of
water. Insulated water lines, tub and cover will increase performance